About the Company
Journey Beyond is an exciting and newly established dynamic national business focused on bringing Australia's most iconic experiences to life. Our existing brands, The Ghan, Indian Pacific, The Overland in our Rail division as well as Cruise Whitsundays, Rottnest Express, Darwin Harbour Cruises and Sal Salis in our Marine division, underpins Journey Beyond as one of the largest growing tourism businesses in the country.
As the organisation positions itself for significant growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced Application Developer join our IT team.
This is a one year fixed term role with the opportunity for ongoing permanent employment.
About the Role
You will work closely with another Application Developer, and report to our General Manager Information Technology. You will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Stakeholder engagement and Business requirement gathering
- Design and implementation of applications to achieve business objectives
- Support and enhance existing applications
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- Web development
- C#, .Net
- Java script, JQuery, Angular 2, Bootstrap
- Web API, WCF, SOAP, REST
- Mobile app development (nice to have)
- SQL server, PLSQL
- Cloud deployment (nice to have)
- Test automation (nice to have)
- SharePoint development (nice to have)
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, why wait?
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume today.