About the business
Journey Beyond Group is a dynamic experienced-based tourism business focused on sharing the special places in which it operates and creating and shaping lasting memories for all its guests.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide administrative and strategic support to the Travel and Product Team in this permanent ongoing position.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development of third-party product relationships to enhance customer experience
- Assisting to develop promotional packaging for use in tactical campaigns
- Creating product training material and facilitate the upskilling of staff
- Managing supplier relationships
- Working with the revenue team to load products into the reservation system
- Tracking and reporting on performance and communicate in a timely manner
- Integrating third party products into Journey Beyond operations
- Responding to guest communications in a timely manner
- Preparing dedicated consumer, agent, and internal collateral
- Managing and creating administrative processes and procedures
- Experience using travel reservation systems is essential
- 2+ years working in the travel industry, product, sales and/or marketing role is highly desirable
- Analytical approach to customer data and market trends
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to deal with rapid change and a quick pace working environment
If you are interested in this role, apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.