Cruise Attendant (Casual) - Whitsundays
Cruise Whitsundays is winner of QLD's best large Tourism & Transport Operator in 2014 and operates day cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, the famous Whitehaven Beach and connections to island resorts throughout the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.
At Cruise Whitsundays the focus is on quality, safety and of course, having fun! With modern, state of the art vessels and facilities, rigorous staff training and customer focus the company is setting new standards in the region.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking motivated and experienced Cruise Attendants to join our team on a casual basis!
This role is primarily responsible for creating memorable guest experiences through exceptional customer service delivery and vessel operations, including but not limited to; greeting and assisting guests, delivery of food and beverage services, vessel presentation and safety briefings. This role will suit someone with strong on-vessel experience, flexibility around shift times, a passion for the area and a great attitude to customer service.
The ideal candidate will be motivated with a passion for creating memorable guest experiences. You will be a team player with a demonstrated positive "can-do" attitude, be comfortable working on water, have previous F&B experience and ability to deliver professional customer service.
- Minimum of 1-years' experience in a F&B/Customer Service/Guest Experiences role
- Highly self-motivated, with great energy - A real multi-tasker!
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Hold current qualifications (RSA, Food Handling, Apply First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Therapy)
- Hold a General Purpose Hand/ Elements of Shipboard Safety Certificate
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends and extended hours
Applicants with previous marine experience will be highly regarded! If this sounds like you and you are passionate about being on the water, apply today to be part of the team at Cruise Whitsundays!