- Work in the beautiful location of Airlie Beach - the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands!
- Be part of a friendly, relaxed team!
About the Organisation
Cruise Whitsundays is winner of QLD's best large Tourism & Transport Operator in 2014 and operates day cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, the famous Whitehaven Beach and connections to island resorts throughout the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.
At Cruise Whitsundays the focus is on quality, safety and of course, having fun! With modern, state of the art vessels and facilities, rigorous staff training and customer focus the company is setting new standards in the region.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking Casual Cruise Attendants.
As a Cruise Attendant your duties will involve greeting and serving guests, food and beverage service, vessel presentation and safety briefings. The ideal candidate will have a positive, happy attitude, be comfortable working on the water and be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Elements of Shipboard Safety
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Apply First Aid
- Food Handling Certificate
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with a can-do approach to life. Flexibility is also needed as weekends and extended working hours may be a requirement, based on the needs of the business.