Cruise Whitsundays is the winner of QLD's best large Tourism & Transport Operator in 2014 and operates day cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, the famous Whitehaven Beach and connections to island resorts throughout the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.
At Cruise Whitsundays the focus is on quality, safety and of course, having fun! With modern, state of the art vessels and facilities, rigorous staff training and customer focus the company is setting new standards in the region.
About the Opportunity
Cruise Whitsundays is seeking a Full-Time Reservations Supervisor to join the team!
Reporting to the Customer Service and Sales Manager, the Reservations Supervisor role is responsible to assist in planning, coordinating and managing the activities of the customer service and reservation team. The successful candidate will be an integral team member ensuring to maintain and enhance exceptional guest experience whilst also being aligned to business goals and objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the reservations daily operations and customer service team including guest check-in, sales & customer service and cash handling & banking
- Develop, implement and maintain customer services standards and procedures
- Staff training, rostering, payroll, performance management as well as effective coaching and development
- Ensure consistent and excellent product knowledge standards
- Assist with customer service & sales projects and initiatives
- Work closely with the Marine Operations department to ensure effective and timely product delivery
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in customer service leadership position
- Cert IV in Tourism or Business Degree (or equivalent) – desirable, not essential
- A sound understanding of the tourism industry as well as reservation sales systems and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skill set as well as presentation skills
- Ability to proactively build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail as well as an ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment
- Experience in working within sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings. Reservations working hours fall between 6:00am and 8:00pm, 7 days of the week.
To submit your application for this exciting role please answer the corresponding questions and attach a copy of your resume detailing your suitability for the role.