Deckhand (Casual) - Whitsundays
Cruise Whitsundays is the winner of QLD's best large Tourism & Transport Operator in 2014 and operates day cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, the famous Whitehaven Beach and connections to island resorts throughout the 74 islands of the Whitsundays.
At Cruise Whitsundays the focus is on quality, safety and of course, having fun! With modern, state of the art vessels and facilities, rigorous staff training and customer focus the company is setting new standards in the region.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking qualified Deckhands to join our team on a casual basis!
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the safe securing and departure of vessels as well as the safety and comfort of all guests on board. This role will suit someone with strong on-vessel experience, flexibility around shift times, a passion for the area and a great attitude to customer service.
- Experienced & qualified Deckhand in Tourism and/or Hospitality industry
- Coxswain qualified (minimum)
- General Purpose Hand (highly desirable)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Current First Aid, CPR & O2
- Outstanding Customer Service skills and experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a 'can-do' approach who thrives in a high customer service environment. Flexibility is also needed as weekends and extended working hours may be a requirement, based on the needs of the business.
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about being on the water, apply today to be part of the team at Cruise Whitsundays!