About the business
Journey Beyond Group, a dynamic experienced-based tourism business focused on sharing the special places in which it operates and creating and shaping lasting memories for all its guests.
About the role
We are seeking a motivated and experienced casual Reservations Consultant to join our team at Journey Beyond Cruises, Darwin. This is a casual position with possibility of advancement for the right candidate.
This Reservations Consultant role is responsible for the warm and friendly reception and customer service of all our guests including sales bookings. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Exceptional customer service delivery for guests and other stakeholders
- The sale and processing of all Darwin Harbour Cruises services
- A key focus on driving direct bookings and sales
- The completion of administration duties
- The communication and liaison with suppliers, departments and external agents to provide up-to-date information about services on offer
The ideal candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic in the delivery of exceptional customer service and effective sales conversions. You will have a positive attitude, ability to use initiative, effective relationship building skills, strong communication and previous administration/sales and or event management experience.
- Have the necessary visa required to work in Australia until December 2019.
- Be highly self-motivated, with great energy. A real multi-tasker!
- Have excellent communication
- Be fluent in the English language (verbal and written)
- Be flexible to work across rostered shifts, with an ASAP start!
- Desire to learn and progress your career
- Have solid experience in a similar role
- Have solid computer / POS systems skills
This is a hands-on role, where you will be required to lead your team from the front.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, why wait? Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume.