Journey Beyond is an exciting and newly established dynamic national business focused on bringing Australia's most iconic experiences to life. Our existing brands, The Ghan, Indian Pacific, The Overland in our Rail division as well as Cruise Whitsundays and Rottnest Express in our Marine division, underpins Journey Beyond as one of the largest growing tourism businesses in the country.
As the organisation positions itself for significant growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced IT Solutions Engineer.
Working closely with our General Manager Information Technology this role is a critical position within the IT team with following responsibilities:
- Technical requirement gathering and option analysis as per project needs
- Design and implementation of technology solutions to achieve business objectives
- Effective vendor engagement and collaboration to ensure robust solution delivery
- Second and third level of support for IT system and solutions as required
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- University degree in Computer Science or related course
- Microsoft & other IT industry related certifications
- Experience implementing and supporting a wide range of core infrastructure solutions
- At least one-year experience in infrastructure-, platform- and software-as-a-service solutions
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 and Azure experience
- Understanding of integration between IT systems and applications
- Experience in basic database administration
- Ability and desire to automate repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- A passion for the job, and cares about the experience and services the department provides, focused on the Customer first and uses technology to achieve great business outcomes
- A go getter that is full of energy
- Able to navigate ambiguity
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, why wait?
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume today.